Saturday, January 5, 2008

thoughts for the day


if anyone were to know me well enough (or even almost well enough, and had been in proximity), they'd undoubtly know, that i talk alot. given the gift of the gab, i never restrain myself from vocal expression. but yesterday..haaa...well lets just say i talked more than i could handle. thats what happen when you rekindle with old buddies, consequtively throughout the entire freaking day..not to mention the flu i'm still having. and yes, it did get worse. so here's a brief recap to how this particularly talking-overload situation babbled on (no pun intended) throughout the day.

  • woke up at 10a.m to send my sister's vios to the service centre. damn, i was groggy. well duhh, i only got like 4 hours of sleep.
  • when i got home at 12p.m, my younger sis told us (my mom and i) we were late, and we had to send her to pyramid (not to mention pick her friends up at the klang station). and it hit me. I HAVE TO CUT MY HAIR. and so i got ready as fast as i could (15 minutes..thats half the usual time! what a feat)
  • so with full enthusiasm, i went on, talking with full speeds, describing every single thing that should be performed on my hair to the hairdresser. them, being more chinese oriented, and the your-a-chinese-looking-boy-you-should-have-short-spiky-hair-with-highlights mind set, things can definitely get missunderstood. or in othet words, they dont listen to you. i mean come on, the first things they actually say when u sit at the chair, is "cut short?", not "how would you like me to transform your physical beauty, as my skills can definitely refine and define those simply gorgeous tresses or yours". well ok, not like THAT, but you get what i mean. all i want is more versatility, and not simple stereotypical styles, conjured up from past experiences. by the way, i love my new haircut. well its not exactly new, more like a perfect trim.
  • got a phone call from dennis. an invitation. yay! just what i needed after a session at the salon. a meeting with friends. and coincidentally, i met li san at the elevator. how cliche'd is that?! never met up with them (dennis, micah, david) for quite a while, so we had alot of catching up to do. on my end that is. from dubai, to the haircut, to other random thoughts that popped along the way. watched memoirs of a geisha. loved it. 8/10. unfortunate event of the day: spent 45 minutes finding for my car at the carpark. bad memory, people. damn it, should've snapped at picture with my phone like i always did. didn't know y i didn't. god knows how many people i asked (no, not "have u seen a blue atos?") where the preffered parking was.
  • got a phone call from ken seong. sleep over invitation. at my place. the irony. haha..dont get me wrong, i was delighted. another gathering of buddies? who would object? isaac, ming zhan and ken seong showed up and we had a really, REALLY long chats bout the most arbitrary topics, gossips, and even deep discussions, all withing football games on the ps2, red cards and all. the long talks even continued as we had supper at the mamak. when we got back, played a couple of games on the gamecube, laughing our asses off. especially the "dungeon duo" one. isaac and ken seong are quite a team. haha...we slept round 6a.m plus and woke up at 8a.m, as ming zhan had to go for church.
and now its 1a.m, 6 hours after the moment i woke up from bed. (thats 7pm, for those mathematically challenged). yeap, i got my rest alright. which brings me back to an unanswered query. have i gotten more manic these days? humour me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow what a day,by d way,du u know how 2 speak Tagalog..? :)